The Sky Pillar Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Almighty Rules!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Almighty Rules! Empty The Almighty Rules! 17/10/2009, 2:23 pm

Silver

Silver
OWNER.

If you are going to make a suggestion, you MUST follow these rules here...

1: Never ever EVER trash anyone's suggestions. We love hearing ideas, and it's not respectful to the people who posted it. They just want to make the site or forum a better experience for everyone.
2: Of course, all the general forum rules apply.
3: Don't go off topic here. All posts here should be a suggestion or a comment on a suggestion.
4: Don't say my site sucks. At all. You're probably just jealous, and I worked VERY, VERY hard to make this the best i could.
5: No spamming, and no flaming, as always.
6: Please DO tell me if a layout doesn't work in a certain browser! This does NOT count as saying my site is bad (unless, of course, you're posting this in a post that says it is)! I want to make the site as easy to view and navigate as possible, and if it doesn't work for you, I need to hear about it so I can change it.
7: Don't flatter me by saying my site is awesome or anything. Nor shall you down yourself by saying your site sucks.
8: If you're gonna just post a thread saying everything that's wrong with my site, don't even TRY - it'll be locked or deleted anyway, so why do it? (reposting won't do anything, I'll just keep deleting it.)
9: Happy suggesting!~

ALL THREADS THAT FAIL TO FOLLOW THESE RULES SHALL BE LOCKED OR DELETED. POSTS THAT FAIL TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL BE DELETED.

http://www.dolloff.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum